Rebecca Zoller focuses on complex commercial litigation and mass tort pharmaceutical product liability litigation. Her recent experiences include representing major life science companies in product liability actions. Ms. Zoller has experience handling all phases of litigation including discovery, depositions, expert development, trial strategy and preparation in federal and state courts.
Ms. Zoller is a member of the firm's Hiring Committee and the New Associate Committee (NACHO). She is active in the firm's pro bono practice. Ms. Zoller received her law degree from New York Law School and her undergraduate degree from Trinity College.
- Pharmaceutical company in defense of hundreds of cases brought by governmental entities seeking to recover alleged public health and safety expenditures related to opioids.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in product liability litigation, including an MDL, involving TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy) products defending against claims of heart attack, stroke and related cardiac issues (national defense counsel team).
- Bayer Corporation and Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in the defense of their oral anticoagulant prescription medication, Xarelto® in product liability litigation, including an MDL (national coordinating counsel).
- Former officer and director of AIG in a Martin Act action by the New York State Attorney General. People of the State of New York v. American International Group, Inc., et al. (New York State Supreme Court, New York County).
- Professional global sports association in connection with US Department of Justice (DOJ) investigations related to allegations that athletes have participated in corrupt match-fixing schemes across the globe.
- JD, New York Law School, 2014
- BA, Trinity College (Connecticut), 2009
- New York