Eighth Annual Commercial Real Estate Institute
San Francisco, California
Why You Should Attend
The challenging real estate market demands experienced real estate practitioners, well-versed in the art of analyzing, negotiating and closing the deal. This popular course provides the essential information associates and allied professionals need to understand the sophisticated real estate practice. Experienced practitioners from leading firms go beyond the basics to show the expectations on both sides of the table.
What You Will Learn
- Nuts and bolts of purchases and sales, and closing the complex transaction
- Lending — mortgages and beyond
- How to negotiate mortgage commitment and loan document terms, with a sample demonstration
- Title and survey issues
- Land use and environmental factors
- Commercial leases — how to avoid costly errors
- How to identify and mitigate the risks of construction loans
- Due diligence, entities, opinion letters
- Obtain a full hour of ethics credit toward your state's CLE requirements!
Who Should Attend
Associates, junior partners, in-house counsel and other allied professionals practicing primarily in the commercial real estate field.