New York, NY
In light of the FTC's testimonial guideline revisions, recent text message/sweepstakes litigation, and the CARU guidelines, there are many new developments driving the advertising and marketing industry. Your clients are depending on you to stay on top of it all.
New media trends are pushing regulators and lawmakers to devise new ways to protect consumers, particularly children, and it is your responsibility to follow their lead and counsel your clients on issues such as ensuring information security, advertising on social networking sites, and substantiating claims.
American Conference Institute has gone to great lengths to uncover the nuances in the laws and the latest enforcement trends. We dedicate months of research to uncover exactly what you need to know to stay on top of the most important issues your industry faces. This year's conference promises to be refreshingly different, with new speakers, new companies, and will offer a real hands on approach to the topics you face daily. Specific highlights include:
- Avoiding third-party liability on social networking and user-generated content sites
- Preventing fines, litigation, and class action in the direct marketing arena
- Engaging in the latest online sweepstakes methods without getting burned
- Recent FTC enforcement trends and NAD challenges
- Maximizing bargaining power when negotiating the agency/client agreement
- Avoiding regulatory scrutiny when advertising/marketing to children
Also, add value to your attendance by taking advantage of one or both of our interactive workshops, Managing the Complex Agency/Client Relationship-Expect More, Get More, and be Ready for Anything, and Master Class on Negotiating Win/Win Sponsorship and Endorsement Deals.
Register now to ensure your place at what is sure to be a sold-out event! Call 1-888-224-2480, fax your registration form to 1-877-927-1563, or register online.