10th Annual Medicaid Rebates
This in-depth session convenes panelists invited from CMS' Medicaid Operations Team to address important updates, labeler and State data reporting requirements and the DDR system.
- Tamara Bruce, Technical Director, Medicaid Drug Rebate Operations,CMS
- Samone Angel, Senior Analyst, Medicaid Drug Rebate Operations,CMS
- Dona Coffman, Technical Director, Division of Information Analysis and Technical Assistance, CMS
Over 1,500 executives have benefited from CBI's Medicaid Rebates conference since its inception! Join us in our 10th year, as we continue to provide pharmaceutical manufacturers with the most timely and relevant updates related to the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program.
The 10th Medicaid Rebates Conference provides extensive coverage on the latest issues related to AMP and Best Price calculations, CMS reporting, State Medicaid reform and the impact of the Deficit Reduction Act. This year’s program features the key stakeholders and the most up-to-date information impacting the Medicaid rebate program.
Discussions tackle the pressing issues facing rebate administration today, including:
- Implementing DRA changes and lessons learned to date
- Streamlining the processing of rebates
- Managing J-Codes and multiple source drugs
- Assessing the impact of new drug pricing laws on the 340B program
- Review of NACDS litigation
- DRA’s impact on commercial business decision-making
- Allocating discounts and best managing bundled sales
- Best practices for Class of Trade assignment
- Identifying and reporting of “customary” prompt pay discounts
- Smoothing methodologies for calculating monthly AMP