FCPA and Anti-Corruption: Risks and Pitfalls for German Companies
Discuss with Arnold & Porter and Lovells the risks and pitfalls of the FCPA and German anti-corruption law for your company. Topics, amongst others, will be the following:
- Impact of the FCPA on your company
- Ways to make your company FCPA compliant
- Implementation and benefits of a compliance system
- Strategies for handling investigations by the US authorities and German prosecutors
- Scope for minimizing penalties and other consequences
The program will be presented at 4 separate times and locations for your convenience:
- Munich Tuesday 28 October 2008, 8.30 - 11 a.m.
- Hamburg Tuesday 28 October 2008, 6.00 - 8.30 p.m.
- Dusseldorf Wednesday 29 October 2008, 4.00 - 6.30 p.m.
- Frankfurt Thursday 30 October 2008, 4.00 - 6.30 p.m.
The panel will include speakers with deep experience regarding the US and German anti-corruption law from Arnold & Porter and Lovells. The presentations will be given in either German or English.
After the panel discussion, delegates are invited to join the speakers at a buffet reception. The seminar is free of charge and you are welcome to invite a colleague who may be interested in attending the seminar.