Bankruptcy and Environmental Obligations-What's New?
The Arnold & Porter and Celesq Webinar Series on Emerging Environmental Issues
The interaction between the bankruptcy laws and the environmental laws has been the subject of the attention of courts and practitioners for many years. Recently, these issues have been at the forefront in a number of complex Chapter 11 cases. This seminar will review the state of the law in this area, and discussing new approaches to dealing with these types of issues.
- September 10, 2008-“Climate Change Litigation Update—Critical New Developments.” Presented by Michael Gerrard
- October 21, 2008-“Avoiding a Financial Fiasco—Compliance with EPA's Financial Assurance Requirements.” Presented by Jeffrey Bromme and Kerri Stelcen
- December 9, 2008-“Environmental Insurance Policies—An Overview and the Current State of the Law.” Presented by Dan Cantor
- January 13, 2009-“Bankruptcy and Environmental Obligations—What's New?” Presented by Joel Gross
- February 10, 2009-“Disclosing Environmental Liabilities to Investors—Key Changes, Issues, and Common Questions.” Presented by Mike Daneker and Nelson Johnson
- March 5, 2009-“Natural Resource Damages Update—Emerging Trends and Successful Strategies.” Presented by Brian Israel and Meetu Kaul
Registration information will be forthcoming.