Tea With Henry - A Unique Q&A Session on UK Employment Law
Henry Clinton-Davis, head of the employment law team at Arnold & Porter (UK) LLP, an international law firm, invites you to a unique question and answer session on UK employment law, "TEA WITH HENRY," hosted by UK Trade & Investment at the British Consulate in Massachusetts.
Many US HR professionals are expected to handle employment issues in the EU. But the law is so different!
- No employment at will
- Employment contracts as standard
- Discrimination law a different ballgame
- A tough unfair dismissal regime
- Data privacy-an ongoing nightmare
- Leave we can only dream of in the US
- New immigration rules for key employees
Please submit your questions by email. Henry will take a selection, and answer them over tea and biscuits. Places are limited and will be provided on a first come, first served basis. RSVP (with any questions): Maria.Demetriou@aporter.com