American Conference Institute Medical Device Pricing & Reimbursement
Setting Price and Seeking Reimbursement for New Medical Technologies Under Proposed Health Care Reform
- Navigating the payment and reimbursement strategies for new medical technologies
- Using medical evidence in the approval of new devices
- How do new and innovating devices receive approval?
- overcoming obstacles for fitting new medical technologies into existing codes
- Identifying common struggles and proposing solutions to coding dilemmas in new technologies
- If new technology does not fit into an existing code, how do device manufacturers obtain a new code?
- Evaluating the link between cost and coverage relative to new technologies
- Factoring reimbursement into the design and execution of new medial technologies
- Conducting an early product reimbursement assessment to determine the feasibility of a new device
- How do device manufactures think about reimbursement when evaluating whether to develop a new technology?