Competitor False Advertising Litigation: A Mock Temporary Restraining Order Hearing
Suite 900 1600 Tysons Boulevard
Leading attorneys and professionals in false advertising disputes and a sitting Federal District Court Judge will present a seminar containing:
- A mock temporary restraining order (TRO) hearing on a TRO -- A judge's viewpoint on successful Lanham Act advocacy claim
- Strategies for both the affirmative case and defenses in the TRO context
- Planning for the follow-on preliminary injunction hearing (e.g., witnesses, documents, experts, costs)
- How to approach expedited discovery
- Implementing a survey in a short time frame
- The NAD perspective
This seminar is offered in-person at our Northern Virginia office, as well as a live webinar.
CLE credit is pending.