Financial Crime Forum
Step-by-step guide to firms' obligations under the new Bribery Act regime and its interaction with the FSA's rules, guidance and enforcement action:
- Key prohibitions and obligations;
- What systems and controls firms are expected to have in this area;
- Managing third party risk and remuneration;
- Gifts, entertainment and other inducements;
- Extraterritorial issues; and
- Practical experience from the United Kingdom and United States on common pitfalls and how to avoid them.