Incurred Cost Audits: Determining Cost "Allowability" and "Allocability"
2nd National Conference on DCAA Audits
Strategies to Prepare and Manage Increasingly Complex and Frequent Audits
- How to determine cost allowability under FAR 31
- Providing proper documentation to meet evidence requirements that costs were incurred, including:
- Vendor invoice
- Receipt of payment from vendor
- Canceled check
- Bank statement
- Work product of services provided by a vendor
- Allocability: Is Boeing North American still good law?
- Disallowing costs outside of FAR cost principles
- What are the effects of a failure to settle fi nal indirect rates
- Preparing for disagreements with DCAA regarding adequacy of supporting documentation
- Discussing possible consequences of the June 28, 2010 OUSD Memorandum by Ashton Carter and cost reduction goals