Avoiding an Anti-Corruption Compliance Meltdown
Recent business news continues to put the spotlight squarely on the serious costs and risks of inadequate corporate governance programs here in Canada.
Please join Miller Thomson, Arnold & Porter and Deloitte & Touche Canada, in a dialogue about anti-corruption compliance. In 90 minutes, our goal is to have you leave our session with a good knowledge of where the signs of trouble lie, and what can be done to ensure that your organization is not the next one in the headlines for all of the wrong reasons.
June 6, 2012
40 King Street West, Suite 5800
Breakfast & Registration
8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Interactive Panel Presentation
- Emily Cole, Associate Counsel, Miller Thomson LLP
- Peter Dent, National Leader & Partner, Deloitte Forensic & Dispute Services
- Jonathan Drimmer, Vice President, Assistant General Counsel, Barrick Gold Corporation
- James M. Klotz, Partner, Miller Thomson LLP
- Mara V. J. Senn, Partner, Arnold & Porter LLP
Space is limited and attendance is by invitation only. Please respond promptly to ensure availability.
R.S.V.P. on or before Wednesday, May 30th by replying to this email.