Waiting for Wellness: How Unclear Laws are Affecting Key Wellness Program Choices
2nd Annual Health Care Provider Wellness Conference
A dynamic gathering of wellness professionals, leaders and senior management from all health care settings who will share innovative ideas hospitals and health care organizations can use to promote a culture of health and wellness. The conference will feature current strategies from experts and practitioners that can be implemented right away to accelerate a cultural shift toward a healthier workforce and community.
- Identify workplace-based interventions promoting healthy behaviors and how these interventions can improve employee health;
- Describe how improved health status reduces health care costs and increases performance and productivity in the workplace;
- Describe how new technologies can influence healthy behaviors and reduce health care costs;
- Describe best practices and other health care industry experiences with health and wellness programs; and
- Identify ideas to immediately execute to create a healthier work environment.