Key Update on UK Employment Law For HR Professionals & In-House Counsel
This upcoming webinar covers everything HR professionals and in-house counsel need to know about key recent developments in UK employment law, including the major overhaul of employment law planned by the UK government from April 2013.
Topics to be covered include:
- Employee Shareholders - The end of employment contracts as we know them?
- Major changes to redundancy - New rules from 6 April 2013/Review of recent cases
- New limits on unfair dismissal claims - Expected summer 2013
- Changes when negotiating settlements with employees
- When can employees working outside Great Britain sue for unfair dismissal in the UK?
- TUPE - Recent decisions and proposed employment law changes when companies win and lose customer contracts in the UK
Attending this webinar qualifies you one accredited CPD hour - Ref 2616/ARPO. CLE is pending.