The first installment of our new European Compliance Update webinars covers everything business managers and in-house counsel need to know about key developments and the impact of regulatory compliance in the Life Sciences industry.
Topics to be covered include:
- Focusing on the hot topics and the challenges that Life Sciences companies are currently facing to keep up with the increasingly demanding compliance requirements.
- Commenting on the UK position on inter-face between SFO and ABPI rules.
B. Planning for Transparency under EFPIA
- Cross-border inconsistencies (status of implementation, special cases: countries with "sunshine" laws, different definitions, language)
- Key challenge: dealing with consent (privacy issues)
- Disclosure platforms
- Planned sanctions
- Criticisms to disclosure
- Reducing Risk in HCP Sponsorships
- Reviewing and Enhancing Third Party Relationships
- Enforcement Update - Investigation in Pharma companies