FCPA Boot Camp
The 9th Annual Houston FCPA Boot Camp will bring together leading anti-corruption industry experts and counsel for unparalleled networking and benchmarking opportunities. This program attracts compliance officers, in-house counsel and experienced FCPA counsel.
The 2015 program will feature best practices, fresh perspectives and war stories from senior executives discussing anti-corruption compliance best practices. The program is currently in development and will feature new speakers, new topics and dedicated networking sessions.
Some of the topics to be discussed include:
• Latest developments in extractives industry
• Current focus of investigations and settlements
• Creating the ideal cross-functional compliance team
• Leveraging technology to strengthen your FCPA risk assessment program
• Training 2.0- Enhancing your employee and third party training to the next level
• Debate: When does voluntary disclosure make sense?
• Strategies to manage the increased number of whistleblower tips
• Update on new anti-corruption legislation in Russia, Brazil, Mexico and Africa