Hait to Speak at PLI's “Negotiating Real Estate Deals 2015”
9:00 am–5:00 pm Location
PLI New York Center
1177 Avenue of the Americas (2nd floor)
New York, New York 10036
Real Estate Partner Louis Hait will present at PLI's seminar "Negotiating Real Estate Deals 2015." The event examines the latest strategies, industry trends and case law to help practitioners negotiate a variety of real estate deals. Hait's presentation, "Recent Trends in Real Estate Lending," reviews the current transaction market, exploring the recent factors that are changing how deals get done and what’s on the real estate transactions horizon for the rest of 2015. His program addresses:
- Current Activity in Commercial Mortgage Finance
- Mortgage/Mezzanine Intercreditor Issues for Construction Loans
- Sponsorship, Permitted Equity Transfers, and Permitted Property Transfers.
- Ground Lease and Leased-Fee Transactions—Special Considerations.
- Issues on Guaranties/Recourse Carve Outs
- PACE Loans
- Developments in Non-Consolidation Opinions/SPE covenants
- Recent Cases
Hait is co-presenting with Alston & Bird's Ellen Goodwin.