Looking Ahead: What the Battlefield Will Look Like to Future Veterans
Arnold & Porter's Veterans and Affiliates Leadership Organization (VALOR) hosted a panel discussion featuring some of today's leading thinkers on the future of warfare, from emerging autonomy in conventional weapons systems to the increasing militarization of the cyber and space domains. During the discussion our distinguished panelists considered this evolving battlefield and its legal and ethical implications.
- Chuck Blanchard, Partner, Arnold & Porter; former General Counsel for the US Air Force and the US Army
- Kenneth Anderson, Professor, Washington College of Law, American University
- Laurie Blank, Clinical Professor of Law and Director of the International Humanitarian Law Clinic, Emory University School of Law
- Jamie Morin, Vice President, Defense Systems Operations at the Aerospace Corporation and Director, Center for Space Policy and Strategy
- Paul Scharre, Senior Fellow and Director, Technology and National Security Program, Center for a New American Security
For more information on the panelists, please click here.