SPAC Roundtable: State of the SPAC Market, Variations on Terms & the Target’s Perspective
Our second in a series of roundtables dives into the world of SPACs and discusses the most pressing current issues.
- State of the current SPAC/De-SPAC market
- Variations on terms
- Private company considerations for target companies and SPACs searching for targets
- Alex Gendzier, Partner | Arnold & Porter (Moderator)
- Greg Ethridge, President and COO | Hennessy Capital V and Hennessy Capital VI
- Jonas Grossman, President and Managing Partner | Chardan, an independent global investment bank specializing in SPACs
- Michael Klausner, Professor | Stanford University; co-author of "A Sober Look at SPACs"
- Tom McHale, Co-Founder and Managing Partner | Gritstone Asset Management LLC
- Eric Ver Ploeg, LightJump Capital | Venture-Focused SPAC Sponsor