Launching Digital Health Products in the EU and UK
This session provides an overview of launching digital health products in the EU, including how to approach a digital transformation project, when and how a product may be regulated and the technical and regulatory issues to consider.
With the aid of a case study, we will discuss:
- Digital health technologies regulated as medical devices
- Issues with digital health technologies accessing the market
- Data privacy considerations
- Planning digital transformation roadmaps
- Designing a new digital service
- When and how to use IoT, mobile and cloud solutions
We will be joined by Balint Bene, Founder & CEO, bene : studio, a healthtech-focused, digital product consultancy that helps device and pharma companies to plan and build custom software, such as mobile, IoT, web, and cloud solutions.
Arnold & Porter's FPF provides training seminars, events and networking opportunities for in-house junior and mid-level lawyers up to around eight years PQE in the life sciences industry. There are no formal entry or membership requirements—please feel free to pass this invitation to colleagues who might be interested in attending.