EU and UK Life Sciences Conference
etc. venues St Paul's
200 Aldersgate Street
London EC1A 4HD
Arnold & Porter is pleased to invite you to its complimentary Life Sciences Conference on Thursday, 21 September.
This full-day conference, with guest speakers, is aimed at in-house regulatory and legal counsel and will cover recent regulatory developments in the UK and EU, including:
- European health data space and real-world evidence
- EU and UK regulatory updates
- Issues for deal makers arising from the EU Pharma Package
- Hot topics in advertising
- Market access in UK, including voluntary scheme and statutory scheme consultations and developments in the Netherlands
- Inspections and investigations
- Current issues relating to the regulation of chemicals
- Update on medical devices, digital therapies, and AI
We will also be presenting an update on U.S. life sciences regulatory developments.
We look forward to you joining us for this in-person event, with opportunities for questions and networking throughout the day.