Srinivas Ayyagari represents clients in the litigation preparation, research and discovery phases of complex multidistrict litigation, congressional investigations and antitrust investigations.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Ayyagari worked on a wide range of eDiscovery matters for clients in the pharmaceutical, health care, telecommunications, air travel, entertainment, manufacturing, technology, and other industries. As a staff attorney at a major plaintiff's firm, he also helped manage eDiscovery and litigation preparation efforts for major class action antitrust matters involving complex financial derivatives.
Mr. Ayyagari is an active member of the Washington Council of Lawyers and the South Asian Bar Association of Washington, DC. At the University of Pennsylvania Law School, Mr. Ayyagari was a Marshall Brennan Constitutional Literacy Fellow, a member of the Prisoner Legal Education Project and president of the South Asian Law Students Association.
- Representing major pharmaceutical company in connection with congressional and New York State Attorney General investigations concerning the manufacturing of certain clinical products.
- Representing major pharmaceutical company in litigation preparation and support phases of complex multidistrict products liability litigation.
- Representing major publishing house in antitrust litigation related to proposed merger
- Negotiating agreements on behalf of major pharmaceutical company with proposed clinical sites related to conducting clinical trials.
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2009
- A.B., Biochemical Sciences, Harvard University, 2003
- District of Columbia