Josh Blank advises companies across the spectrum in connection with their technology transactions, with a particular focus on digital health, technology, media, and advertising. He has extensive experience leading a wide array of significant commercial and technology contracts, including master services agreements, licensing and collaboration arrangements, development, advertising, distribution and supply agreements. He also assists clients in the development of form agreements and negotiation playbooks.
Mr. Blank has many years of in-house expertise, working closely with technology, business, and legal teams to bridge issues and manage risks associated with technology and other commercial transactions. Prior to joining Arnold & Porter, he served as in-house counsel to advertising and media businesses, consulted on a wide variety of digital health and healthcare initiatives including disease management platforms and telehealth as entrepreneur in residence at Anthem Inc., and co-founded digital mental wellness, peer-support company Toucan. As a result, he brings a unique perspective that is practical, effective, and familiar with the full range of in-house operating environments from startups to global corporations.
Mr. Blank earned his JD from New York Law School, where he was editor-in-chief of its Journal of Media Law & Policy.
- Sanofi U.S., an innovative, global healthcare company, in its $30M strategic promotion and development agreement with DarioHealth Corp.
- JD, New York Law School, 2006, Order of Barristers
- BA, Psychology, Vassar College, 2001
- New York
- Member, Moot Court Association
- Board of Directors Member, The San Francisco Arts Education Project (SFArtsED) (2017 – 2019)
- Mentor for students interested in intellectual property law, New York Law School (2010–2016)