Dov Bobker represents capital providers at all levels of the capital stack including investment banks and other lending institutions in the origination and restructuring of mortgage and mezzanine debt. His practice focuses on acquisition financing and refinancing of commercial real estate properties, including hotels, retail properties, shopping malls, office buildings, and multi-family properties.
Mr. Bobker's practice also includes work on commercial mortgage-backed securitizations and loan portfolio purchase and sale transactions.
- Leading investment manager in connection with the origination of a $430 million construction loan for the redevelopment of a 26-story office tower in Manhattan's Financial District.
- Leading investment manager in connection with the origination of a $110 million construction loan for the redevelopment and conversion to life sciences of an office building in San Diego, California
- Leading real estate finance company and debt fund manager in connection with the origination of a $133 million construction loan for the ground-up construction and development of a 19-story condominium project located on the Upper East Side of Manhattan in New York.
- Leading real estate investment firm in connection with the development, leasing and multi-parcel sales of Chappaqua Crossing, a 120 acre mixed-use facility located in Chappaqua, New York.
- Major real estate company in connection with the origination of a $350 million mezzanine loan facility for financing the construction of a portfolio of Amazon last-mile distribution centers in locations throughout the United States.
- Leading investment manager in connection with the origination of a $130 million construction loan and preferred equity investment with respect to a 197-unit multi-family property in Washington, DC.
- Various major investment banks in the origination and disposition of more than $1 billion of mortgage and multiple tranche mezzanine financings of office/R&D buildings leased to top tier technology companies in Sunnyvale, California.
- J.D., Columbia Law School, 2009, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- M.T.L., Ner Israel Rabbinical College, 2005
- B.T.L., Ner Israel Rabbinical College, 2002
- New York