Aaron Bowling focuses his practice on patent and trademark litigation across a range of industries, including medical devices and biotechnology, athletic apparel and footwear, pharmaceuticals, computer software and hardware, and digital music. He has litigated cases in federal district court, federal appellate court, the Patent Trial and Appeal Board, and at the International Trade Commission.
- JD, The George Washington University Law School
- MS, Northwestern University
- BS, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Supreme Court of the United States
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- US District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, The Honorable Jimmie V. Reyna