Adrienne Boyd focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation, with an emphasis on mass tort and product liability actions. She has represented companies in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, and consumer products industries in all stages of litigation. Ms. Boyd has experience managing discovery, taking and defending fact and expert depositions, drafting and arguing motions, and playing an integral role on successful trial teams. She also maintains an active pro bono practice with an emphasis on immigration law.
Ms. Boyd graduated from Williams College and the University of Michigan Law School. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Boyd interned with US Citizenship and Immigration Services Office of the Chief Counsel and the University of Cape Town's Refugee Rights Clinic, where she represented refugees and asylum seekers before South Africa's Department of Home Affairs and Refugee Appeal Board.
- Major pharmaceutical company in ongoing multidistrict and multi-state litigation
- Major pharmaceutical company in nationwide product liability litigation
- Major tobacco company as trial team member in Cuddihee v. Philip Morris USA (Florida Circuit Court of the Fourth Judicial Circuit, January 2020), an individual consumer products wrongful death case
- Healthcare company in contractual dispute
"Ones to Watch"—Product Liability Litigation: Defendants (2023)
- JD, University of Michigan Law School, 2016, cum laude
- BA, Williams College, 2011, cum laude
- US District Court, District of Colorado
- US District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Board Member, Colorado Lawyers Committee, Young Lawyers Division