Adrienne Boyd focuses on complex commercial litigation, with an emphasis on mass tort product liability actions. She has significant experience representing pharmaceutical, healthcare, and consumer products companies in state and federal court, including multidistrict litigations and coordinated state court proceedings. Ms. Boyd has experience in all aspects of litigation, including initial case investigation, fact and expert discovery, motions practice, settlement, and trial.
Ms. Boyd also maintains an active pro bono practice, with an emphasis on immigrants’ rights.
Ms. Boyd graduated from Williams College and the University of Michigan Law School. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Boyd interned with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Office of the Chief Counsel and the University of Cape Town's Refugee Rights Clinic, where she represented refugees and asylum seekers before South Africa's Department of Home Affairs and Refugee Appeal Board.
- AstraZeneca, as national counsel in multidistrict litigation involving proton pump inhibitors, Prilosec and Nexium
- Major pharmaceutical company, as national counsel in defense of nationwide mass tort litigation
- Consumer products manufacturer in numerous individual actions alleging personal injury, wrongful death, and consortium claims
- Healthcare provider in contractual dispute
"Ones to Watch"—Product Liability Litigation: Defendants (2023)
- JD, University of Michigan Law School, 2016, cum laude
- BA, Williams College, 2011, cum laude
- US District Court, District of Colorado
- US District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Board Member, Colorado Lawyers Committee, Young Lawyers Division