Catrine Galler Brown's practice encompasses a range of corporate matters, including debt, securities and M&A. She often represents borrowers and lenders in secured and unsecured credit financing transactions and venture debt transactions, including working capital lines and acquisition financings.
While in law school, Ms. Brown served as a member of the Journal of International Law and Foreign Affairs and as a mentor for the Law Fellows Program.
Ms. Brown is proficient in French and Norwegian.
- The Charles Schwab Corporation in multiple debt and securities transactions, including its offerings of US$350 million in senior notes and Series A and B Preferred Stock.
- TriVascular, Inc. in its venture debt financings.
- Premier Nutrition Corporation in its debt financing.
- The Wine Group (third-largest wine producer in world by volume) in multiple debt transactions.
- Major privately held waste/recycling company in its US$750 million syndicated credit agreement with Bank of America as administrative agent.
- Large private foundation in US$40 million limited guarantee of Bank of America syndicated loan to nonprofit.
- JD, University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, 2004, Order of the Coif
- BA, Economics, University of California, Davis, 1999, Phi Beta Kappa, with highest honors, (International Relations, with honors)
Member, Bar Association of San Francisco
Member, Legal Services for Entreprenuers