Melissa Brown is an experienced complex commercial and product liability litigator, representing clients in commercial contract and business disputes, class actions, and multidistrict litigations. She litigates in state and federal courts and regularly handles all aspects of civil litigation, including pre-trial discovery, motion practice, court appearances, trial, and settlement negotiations.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Brown served as a law clerk to Judge Joanna Seybert of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York (2019–2021) and previously had been an associate at a global law firm in New York. She earned her law degree cum laude from St. John's University School of Law.
- JD, cum laude, St. John's University School of Law, 2016
- BA, Pennsylvania State University, 2011
- New York
- New Jersey
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, District of New Jersey
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York, Honorable Joanna Seybert, 2019–2021