Vincent Brown has a real understanding of how the legislative process works. His multiple years of experience touching the federal, state, local, and private sectors allow him to counsel clients in numerous industries, including transportation, infrastructure, trade, energy, and technology.
Prior to joining Arnold and Porter, Vincent worked for the Senate Rules & Administration Committee under Chair Amy Klobuchar, where he developed expertise in the operations of the Senate, as well as generated legislation in voting, election security, and election reform. He has prior experience as a Legislative Aide for then Georgia House Minority Leader Stacey Abrams as well as spent time at several private firms where he offered general government affairs and lobbying compliance advice.
- J.D., American University, Washington College of Law
- B.S., Carnegie Mellon University
- District of Columbia
Government & Military Service
- Senate Rules & Administration Committee under Chair Amy Klobuchar
- Legislative Aide for then Georgia House Minority Leader Stacey Abrams
- Board Member, Washington Government Relations Group (WGRG)