Shishu Chen focuses her practice on contentious intellectual property (IP) matters. Her experience includes assisting clients with civil and criminal litigation for IP disputes, in particular the protection and enforcement of rights in trade marks, copyright and confidential information, as well as advising on IP-related commercial issues arising from mergers and acquisitions, licensing, franchising, due diligence and IP valuation. In addition, she has also assisted clients with regulatory issues relating to the healthcare industry and data protection concerns.
Ms. Chen acts for clients across a range of sectors and industries, including pharmaceutical, media, technology and retail. She is qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales, and as an advocate and solicitor of Singapore. Ms. Chen is fluent in Mandarin.
- Master of Laws, London School of Economics and Political Science, 2019, Merit
- Bachelor of Laws, National University of Singapore, 2011, Second Class Upper
- BSc, Life Sciences, National University of Singapore, 2011, Second Class Upper
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore
- Chinese (Mandarin)