Peter Duyshart works within the health team of the firm's Legislative & Public Policy Practice Group. While he works on a variety of healthcare-related legislative, policy, and regulatory matters, he particularly focuses on biopharmaceuticals, drug pricing and biotechnologies. Peter conducts legislative research and analysis, in addition to monitoring and tracking policies for clients. He received his Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree from The George Washington University. He also received his BA in Political Science, along with a Minor in Public Affairs, with honors, from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
- Master of Public Administration, The George Washington University, 2021, Pi Alpha Alpha; ICMA Certificate of Distinction
- B.A., Political Science (Public Affairs Minor), University of California, Los Angeles, 2015, cum laude
- *Not admitted to the practice of law
Government & Military Service
- DOT Secretarial Internship Program, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), U.S. Department of Transportation (June 2020–December 2020)
- Legislative Intern, Office of Congresswoman Karen Bass, U.S. House of Representatives (September 2015—March 2016)
- Legal Extern, U.S. Attorney's Office, Central District of California, U.S. Department of Justice (June 2015—September 2015)