Robert Franciscovich represents debtor and creditor groups in disputes arising in chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings. He also represents major companies in mass tort, class action, product liability, environmental, and securities litigation in state and federal courts throughout the country. Mr. Franciscovich has experience in handling all phases of the litigation process, from discovery and motion practice, to trial. He also has extensive experience with expert witness development.
In addition to his practice work, Mr. Franciscovich maintains an active pro bono practice handling civil and criminal appeals and immigration proceedings.
- AT&T, in a variety of disputes arising from commercial relationships and restructurings.
- Controlling class of noteholders of Zohar III Corp. in the Zohar III Chapter 11 case and in other litigation.
- Borden Dairy, the iconic dairy processor, in Chapter 11 cases (D Del).
- Pfizer, as national counsel and discovery lead in talc litigations filed across the United States.
- Honeywell, in class action and individual litigations brought by plaintiffs alleging injury related to groundwater, soil, and air contamination from historic operations.
- Investor groups and national banks, in securities litigation involving RMBS/CMBS and other fixed income products.
- J.D., St. John's University School of Law, 2012, cum laude
- B.A., Dickinson College, 2009, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York