Robert Grass represents pharmaceutical manufacturers and construction firms in product liability actions in both state and federal courts. He has vast experience in multidistrict litigations and in defending class actions, and had represented clients in the defense of consumer fraud actions, including by consumers and third-party payors seeking to recover amounts paid for prescription medicines.
Mr. Grass also has experience in antitrust actions, including conspiracy and price discrimination cases. He has represented clients in other complex commercial litigation, including contract disputes and securities actions.
- JD, Fordham University School of Law, 1990, cum laude
- BA, University of Pennsylvania, 1983
- New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, The Honorable William H. Timbers
Member, Association of the Bar of the City of New York