Sarah Gryll practices in all areas of corporate restructuring, bankruptcy, and insolvency-related matters and currently focuses on the representation of secured and unsecured creditors in out of court loan workouts, restructurings, liquidations, and litigations.
Ms. Gryll was the Membership and Outreach Committee Co-Chair for the Anti-Defamation League's New York Region Lawyers Division and participated as a mentor in Legal Outreach. While in law school at Emory University, she served as a Managing Editor of the Emory Law Journal and received the Pro Bono Medal.
- JD, Emory University School of Law, 2011
- BA, Yale University, 2006
- New York
- US District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- US District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Former Co-Chair, Membership and Outreach Committee, Anti-Defamation League, New York Region Lawyers Division
- Former Mentor, Legal Outreach