Stacie Jeong has experience representing public and private life science, technology, and financial services companies on corporate and securities law matters, including public offerings, PIPE transactions, shelf registrations, venture capital financings, mergers and acquisitions, and SEC reporting and compliance.
- The Charles Schwab Corporation in a US$3.5 billion capital restructuring, consisting of a US$2.5 billion stock repurchase, including a "Dutch Auction" tender offer and a US$1 billion special dividend.
- Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. in multiple financing and other transactions, including its agreements with FirstElement Fuel to support the long-term operation and maintenance expenses of new hydrogen refueling stations in California.
- Digital River, Inc. in a Rule 144A offering of US$345 million in senior convertible notes.
- Wedbush Securities Inc. in a follow-on public offering for Image Sensing Systems, Inc.
- Allegis Capital in its investments in technology companies.
- MLC, a division of the National Australian Bank, in its investments in technology companies.
- Tao Capital in its investments in technology and alternative energy companies.
- Technology Partners in its investments in technology companies.
- JD, University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2003
- BA, University of California, Berkeley, 1997
State Bar of California