Andrew Johnson concentrates his practice on general litigation matters. Prior to his legal career, Mr. Johnson was a Senior Assurance Associate for KPMG LLP, where he primarily focused on financial statement audits of Fortune 500 companies.
Mr. Johnson graduated cum laude from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law. While in law school, he served as a law clerk in the Criminal Division of the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of California. Additionally, Mr. Johnson participated in the Hastings Appellate Project, representing as Student Counsel a pro se litigant before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. He was also a member of the Moot Court Board and an Executive Production Editor of the Hastings Business Law Journal.
- JD, University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2018, cum laude
- Master of Accountancy, Gonzaga University, 2010
- BBA, Gonzaga University, 2009, Beta Alpha Psi
- US District Court, Northern District of California
- Member, Bar Association of San Francisco
- Member, American Business Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association