Jeremy Kamras litigates a wide variety of commercial litigation matters, including involving real estate, securities and financial services, and intellectual property. He has represented clients within the aviation, banking, insurance, securities, manufacturing, and food and beverage industries. He also has experience litigating with and against municipalities.
Mr. Kamras has litigated federal and state individual, class, and derivative actions. He has significant trial experience, including most recently a widely reported federal jury trial in which he helped to obtain on behalf of Planned Parenthood a multi-million dollar verdict on all claims against anti-abortion activists for RICO, trespass, fraud, illegal recording, and contract violations. He has also tried cases in state court, including obtaining a unanimous defense verdict against a multi-million claim. In addition, he served as an Assistant District Attorney with the San Francisco District Attorney's Office, where, as lead counsel, he successfully tried several cases to verdict before a jury. He also has experience conducting internal investigations and in arbitrations before JAMS, AAA, and FINRA.
Mr. Kamras has been recognized as a Northern California "Super Lawyer," and before that had been recognized as a "Rising Star" for six years running.
- Leading manufacturer of helicopters alleged to have fraudulently induced purchaser of helicopters by failing to disclose alleged defects in helicopter component.
- Major waste management company alleged to have tortiously interfered with distributor's contract, securing unanimous defense verdict in California state court jury trial.
- Leading developer of operating systems and applications in state and federal private class action antitrust litigation.
"Rising Star" (2010-2016)
- JD, Harvard Law School, 2001, cum laude
- BA, Columbia University, 1998, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US District Court, Eastern District of California
- US District Court, Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, The Honorable Carlos T. Bea
- Member, State Bar of California
- Board Member, Anti-Defamation League (Central Pacific Region)