Gina Kim advises clients on transactions and commercial matters related to technology, life sciences, and intellectual property. Ms. Kim's experience includes US patent prosecution, global patent procurement, and IP landscape counseling.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Kim was an associate in the Buffalo office of another general practice law firm. During law school, she served as an associate editor for the Fordham Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Kim worked as a research assistant analyzing the statistical connection between genes and known life style variables related to colorectal cancer.
- LLM, Intellectual Property Law, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2018, Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- JD, Fordham University School of Law, 2016
- MSc, Quantitative Genetics and Genome Analysis—Human Genetics, The University of Edinburgh, 2011
- BS, Life Sciences, Ewha Womans University, 2010
- New York
- US Patent and Trademark Office