Jun Hee Kim focuses his practice on providing counsel in the international arbitration space in a variety of sectors, including construction, intellectual property, technology, shipping, engineering and disputes related to joint venture and post-M&A transactions. He has represented clients in Asia, Europe, North America, and Latin America in a variety of arbitral fora, including the ICC, ICSID, AAA, SIAC, HKIAC, LCIA, LMAA, KCAB, SCC, NAI, and UNCITRAL rules, and in ad hoc proceedings.
Mr. Kim's practice also includes advising clients on issues related to international trade, criminal matters in foreign jurisdictions, and in civil litigation. He is a former International General Counsel and Executive Vice President with Hyundai Heavy Industries and has served as a faculty member of the Korea Military Academy.
Construction: Multi-Jurisdictional Disputes (Korea) (2019-2020)
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center
- MA, University of Pennsylvania
- BSFS, Georgetown University
- Registered Foreign Legal Consultant, Korea
- District of Columbia
- US Court of International Trade
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Member, SIAC's User Council (Korea's National Committee)
- Member, Korean Government's Arbitration Development Advisory Panel
- Director, Korea Corporate Legal Affairs Association
- Arbitrator/Panel of Arbitrators for KCAB (Korea), SIAC (Singapore), DIAC (Dubai), AIAC (Kuala Lumpur), CAA (Taipei), BAC (Beijing), PIAC (Vietnam), SCMA (Singapore), THAD (Thailand)