Nate King represents clients across a wide range of industries in complex commercial litigation in federal and state courts.
Prior to joining the firm, Nate clerked for the Honorable Sharon L. Gleason, Chief Judge of the United States District Court, District of Alaska. He also worked as a Public Policy Specialist at an Am Law 50 firm, where he helped clients navigate complex campaign finance and lobbying disclosure regulations.
Nate received his law degree from The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law. During law school, he clerked for the Office of General Counsel of the United States House of Representatives.
- J.D., The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, magna cum laude
- B.A., Political Science, University of San Diego
- New York
Government & Military Service
- Law Clerk, United States District Court, District of Alaska (2021–2022)
- Law Clerk, Office of General Counsel of the United States House of Representatives (2019–2020)
- U.S. District Court, District of Alaska, The Honorable Sharon L. Gleason