Kaitlin Konkel represents individuals and companies in a range of litigation, criminal defense, international, and pro bono matters. Ms. Konkel graduated from Williams College and Yale Law School. Prior to rejoining the firm, she served as a law clerk to the Hon. Catherine Blake of the United States District Court for the District of Maryland.
- JD, Yale Law School, 2015
- BA, Political Science and English, Williams College, 2010
- District of Columbia
- US District Court, District of Columbia
- US District Court, District of Maryland
- US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- US District Court, District of Maryland, The Honorable Catherine C. Blake