Kaitlin Konkel focuses her practice on white collar and international matters. She has assisted clients in government investigations, criminal proceedings, international law enforcement actions, and civil litigation, including appeals and amicus curiae submissions. Ms. Konkel's experience extends to issues of foreign sovereign and foreign official immunity; litigation involving the Anti-Terrorism Act, Alien Tort Statute, and Torture Victim Protection Act; extradition; mutual legal assistance treaties and other international law enforcement agreements; and the Foreign Agents Registration Act. Ms. Konkel graduated from Williams College and Yale Law School. Prior to rejoining the firm, she served as a law clerk to the Hon. Catherine Blake of the United States District Court for the District of Maryland.
- JD, Yale Law School, 2015
- BA, Political Science and English, Williams College, 2010
- District of Columbia
- US District Court, District of Columbia
- US District Court, District of Maryland
- US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- US District Court, District of Maryland, The Honorable Catherine C. Blake