Kardia Leung advises on a wide range of corporate and commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions (both domestic and cross-border), debt capital markets, secondary transactions, joint ventures, restructurings and fundraisings, as well as general corporate advisory work. Ms Leung has represented clients across a range of industries, including some of the world's most sophisticated biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies.
Ms Leung also advises charitable organisations on a wide range of pro bono matters, including one which was shortlisted for the Legal Week Innovation Awards 2020 in the "Corporate Social Responsibility Innovation (Multi-Firm)" category.
Ms Leung is passionate about promoting social mobility in the legal profession and is involved in running the London Office’s Accelerate Work Experience Scheme as well as mentoring a number of students through the firm’s alliance with the Social Mobility Business Partnership.
- Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc., in a number of high-value transactions concerning its acquisition and lease of healthcare facilities across the UK and Jersey and general corporate advisory work.
- Mark G. Anderson Consultants Inc., on its acquisition of London-based property and construction consultants Robinson Low Francis LLP.
- Better HoldCo Inc., a US-based digital homeownership platform, in its acquisition of the UK-based digital mortgage and insurance broker Trussle.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, BPP University, 2017
- LLB, Law with Politics, The University of Manchester, 2012
- England and Wales