Kardia Leung advises on a wide range of corporate and commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions (both domestic and cross-border), joint ventures, restructurings and fundraisings. Ms Leung has represented clients across a range of industries, including some of the world's most sophisticated biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies.
Ms Leung also advises charitable organisations on a wide range of pro bono matters, including one which was shortlisted for the Legal Week Innovation Awards 2020 in the "Corporate Social Responsibility Innovation (Multi-Firm)" category.
- Mark G. Anderson Consultants Inc., on its acquisition of London-based property and construction consultants Robinson Low Francis LLP.
- Better HoldCo Inc., a US-based digital homeownership platform, in its acquisition of the UK-based digital mortgage and insurance broker Trussle.
- Amicus Therapeutics, Inc., on its $400 million debt financing with Hayfin Capital Management.
- Pfizer, in agreements for the supply to various governmental authorities of Pfizer and BioNTech’s mRNA-based vaccine candidate, BNT162b2, against SARS-CoV-2.
- Pfizer, on its collaboration agreement with Entia Limited to develop a home blood monitoring system, Affinity, for breast cancer patients.
- Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc., in a number of transactions concerning its acquisition and lease of UK healthcare facilities involving UK operator Healthcare Homes Group.
- Norgine, on its exclusive licence and distribution agreement for PLENVU® in China with Beijing Podconley Pharmaceutical Technology & Development Co., Ltd., a Chinese pharmaceutical company.
- Hungary, in connection with its listing of $2.25 billion Notes due 2031, $2 billion Notes due 2051 and €1 billion notes due 2028 on the London Stock Exchange.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, BPP University, 2017
- LLB, Law with Politics, The University of Manchester, 2012
- England and Wales