Jenna B. Levy represents clients in a variety of transactions and commercial matters related to technology, intellectual property, and media. Her experience includes assisting clients in negotiating and drafting agreements involving the development and commercialization of new products and technologies, technology and services procurement, software licenses (including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS services and related service-level and support arrangements), manufacturing and supply relationships, complex collaborations, strategic investments, joint ventures, development and consulting engagements and acquisitions.
Ms. Levy also has significant experience working and negotiating with leading vendors in multifaceted and complex agreements for services deployed on a national and international scale and navigating issues involving enterprise licenses, cloud-based systems, artificial intelligence and virtual reality. Ms. Levy regularly advises clients with regard to cutting edge issues involving technology licensing and also has extensive experience working with virtual currency-related start-up and fintech ventures, including corporate, banking, and regulatory matters, and has also advised clients with respect to matters of corporate governance, compliance, and risk and liability allocation.
Ms. Levy graduated from the New York University School of Law where she served as an Articles Editor for the New York University Annual Survey of American Law and was a founding member and chair of the Art Law Society.
- Fortune 100 company in connection with its complex global technology services agreement with a leading technology vendor for SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS.
- Leading European data center provider in connection with transactions with "hyperscale" customers for cloud-related infrastructure, facilities and services.
- Multiple companies in connection with complex enterprise wide global services and technology arrangements involving leading vendors such as PwC, Oracle, Microsoft and IBM.
- Fortune 100 company in connection with enterprise wide global deployment of new outsourced HR technology and services arrangement.
- Advertising technology platform in connection with the provision and acquisition of proprietary services, algorithms and analytic methods.
- TIME'S UP in connection with its social media campaigns, collaborations and initiatives to prevent sexual harassment, and other strategic relationships.
- Various companies and investors, in connection with technology-oriented investments and acquisitions and joint ventures, including transactions involving software products and apps, AI technologies, online financial platforms, and other technologies.
- Multiple tax-exempt organizations in connection with intellectual property and commercial issues arising from partnerships and programs.
- JD, New York University School of Law, 2012
- BA, University of Pennsylvania, 2008, summa cum laude
- New York
- Member, Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Section, New York State Bar Association