Sara Linder works with clients to develop and implement their governmental relations strategies. Ms. Linder has experience representing international trade associations, universities, non-profit organizations, and foreign sovereigns. Ms. Linder's work portfolio has focused on a range of healthcare, education, defense, veterans, and transportation policy matters. She assists clients in raising their profile on Capitol Hill and providing analysis on federal legislative and regulatory policy developments. Ms. Linder also helps clients navigate the appropriations processes, by identifying funding or policy opportunities, and develop strategies to support her clients' priorities.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Linder was an associate at a boutique lobbying firm, where she represented clients in the energy, telecommunications, healthcare, and manufacturing sectors. She also brings campaign experience having worked as a fundraiser and field operative on various senatorial and congressional campaigns. In 2012, Ms. Linder served as a finance assistant at a fundraising consultant firm, representing House and Senate members and leadership Political Action Committees (PAC), where she worked closely with corporate and individual donors, lobbyists, and was responsible for planning DC and national fundraising events for clients.
Ms. Linder received her BA from Miami University of Ohio and is currently pursuing a Masters degree in Public Policy at the George Washington University.
- Medical research institution in successfully securing a $21 million plus up to an account in the FY 2017 Mil-Con VA appropriations bill expanding the VA's post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) research.
- Trade Association in authoring and securing the inclusion of appropriations report language on federal research funding and aging veterans.
- Top-tier nonprofit global management school alumni association in successfully representing it before the Department of Education in opposing a merger with a major for profit education corporation.
- International trade association in securing language in the pipeline safety reauthorization bill regarding corrosion prevention training and technologies for gas and hazardous liquid pipelines.
- Large trade association in representation on legislative and regulatory issues relating to compliance under the Drug Quality and Security Act and state pharmacy practice laws.
- Large pharmaceutical company in responding to a policy dispute involving the Texas Medicaid Vendor Drug Program before the Texas Department of Health and Human Services.
- Large trade association in drafting regulatory comments in connection with the implementation of the Every Student Succeeds Act.
- Large research university in successfully securing an $8.5 million dollar authorization for a new Veterans Affairs clinic.
- BA, Political Science and History, Miami University of Ohio, 2010
- *Not admitted to the practice of law
- Member, Women in Government Relations
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association