Salvatore Mastrosimone regularly represents real property owners, investors and lenders with respect to acquisitions, dispositions and financings of shopping centers, office buildings, hotels, industrial properties and multi-family residential properties.
Mr. Mastrosimone has extensive experience representing borrowers and lenders in connection with mortgage loans, mezzanine loans, construction loans, preferred equity investments, and workouts. In addition, he regularly represents real estate investors in the structuring and negotiation of joint venture agreements and represents lenders in loan sales and acquisitions. Mr. Mastrosimone’s clients include private equity funds, foreign and domestic banks, investment banks and institutional investors.
- CMBS lender in the $600 million mortgage loan on a suburban New York regional mall.
- Private equity fund in connection with the acquisition and mortgage financing of a nationally flagged hotel in Dallas.
- Foreign bank in connection with the $300 million acquisition financing of twelve shopping centers in five Midwestern states.
- Private equity fund in connection with a preferred equity investment in two Manhattan Hotels.
- CMBS lender in connection with the Shariah compliant acquisition financing of a fifteen property Midwestern industrial portfolio.
- Foreign lender in connection with the restructuring and ultimate disposition of $600 million of distressed debt secured by New York area condominium and hospitality properties.
- Private equity fund in connection with the negotiation of a joint venture agreement for the purchase of a boutique hospitality property in Napa Valley.
- Institutional lenders in connection with the origination and syndication of $150 million construction loan secured by a regional mall in Denver, Colorado.
- Private equity fund in the acquisition and restructuring of $40 million mortgage loan secured by a hotel property in Sacramento, California.
- Private equity fund in connection with the acquisition financing of development rights in lower Manhattan for future development.
- Lender in the sale of a $200 million portfolio of distressed New York City hotel loans.
- Developer in the acquisition and leasing of industrial property in New Jersey.
- JD, St. John's University School of Law, 1994,
- BS, St. John's University, 1985
- New York