Maura McGonigle provides legal advice to the firm on issues related to conflicts of interest, legal ethics, and compliance with the rules of professional responsibility.
Previously, Ms. McGonigle was a Staff Attorney whose practice focused on managing electronic and other discovery matters in complex litigation, regulatory actions, government investigations, and product liability litigation. This work provided her with substantial experience in all phases of complex litigation, including formal discovery, motion practice, trial preparation, and appellate review.
- Consumer products manufacturer in multiple class actions alleging consumer fraud and deceptive trade practices.
- Consumer products manufacturer in numerous individual actions alleging personal injury claims.
- Oil & gas company in sale of assets and related logistics.
- Oil & gas company in the management and execution of the terms of a settlement agreement.
- Telecommunications companies in the acquisitions of various assets.
- Federal employee in discrimination and retaliation litigation against employer.
- Private equity fund in antitrust litigation involving bidding practices of leading private equity firms.
- Pharmaceutical corporation in government investigation of the marketing of consumer products.
- JD, The George Washington University Law School, 2003
- BA, Indiana University - Bloomington, 2000
- District of Columbia
- US District Court, District of Columbia