Henry Morris focuses on white collar investigations and related litigation, as well as complex commercial cases.
Henry returned to the firm following a clerkship in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, for the Honorable William E. Fitzpatrick, United States Magistrate Judge. Previously, he worked as a litigation associate with the firm, including a secondment to the Legal Aid Society in D.C., where he represented indigent residents in eviction proceedings and other housing-related cases. Henry is proud to maintain an active pro bono practice, including tenant and criminal defense in D.C. Superior Court.
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2018
- B.A., Government, University of Virginia, 2013
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, The Honorable William E. Fitzpatrick