Mili Nadipalli represents clients facing a variety of antitrust and competition challenges, including government investigations, filing obligations under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act, complex civil litigation, and client counseling in relation to antitrust issues. Her industry experience includes pharmaceuticals, consumer products, entertainment, retail, agriculture, transportation, and healthcare.
Mili received her J.D. from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, where she served as chief articles editor of the Washington University Law Review. During law school, she was a semester extern in the Media, Entertainment, and Communications Section of the DOJ’s Antitrust Division and a summer intern at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia.
- J.D., Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, 2022
- B.S., Neuroscience, College of William & Mary, 2018
- District of Columbia
- Member, ABA Antitrust Law Section
- Member, ABA Litigation Section
- Member, South Asian Bar Association