Ken Neale has more than 25 years of experience in a broad range of real estate transactions including commercial leasing, ground leasing, real property acquisitions and dispositions, build-to-suits, joint ventures, construction issues, real property secured financing, environmental and bankruptcy issues concerning real estate, agricultural transactions, and real estate workouts and restructurings. He also provides a wide range of real estate and other legal services and advice to private clients regarding investments and family office matters. Mr. Neale regularly represents developers, landlords and tenants, public and private companies, high net worth individuals and family businesses.
Mr. Neale serves as outside pro bono counsel to Community Awareness Treatment Services, a San Francisco-based nonprofit organization that provides services to the homeless.
- Owner of San Jose Sharks in acquisition of ownership interests, corporate restructuring, and financings.
- Numerous families and individuals in construction, sale, and acquisition of US$50mm+ estates located in various locations throughout California.
- Private owner of a luxury resort and golf club located in Silicon Valley in various matters including property tax appeals, open space easements, winery leases, and professional golf tournaments.
- Spouse in divorce matter involving division of over US$200m in real estate private equity assets.
- JD, University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 1986, cum laude, Order of the Coif
- BA, University of California, Santa Barbara, 1983, with high honors
- State Bar of California