Ken Neale has more than 30 years of experience in a broad range of real estate transactions including commercial leasing, ground leasing, real property acquisitions and dispositions, build-to-suits, joint ventures, construction issues, real property secured financing, environmental and bankruptcy issues concerning real estate, agricultural transactions, and real estate workouts and restructurings. He also provides a wide range of legal services and advice to private clients regarding investments and family office matters. Mr. Neale regularly represents developers, landlords and tenants, public and private companies, high net worth individuals and family businesses.
Mr. Neale also represents professional sports teams in various transactional and ticketing matters.
- Sun Valley Rice, a California-based rice milling and trading company, in various transactions including joint ventures, financings and establishment of overseas office.
- Owner of San Jose Sharks in acquisition of ownership interests, corporate restructuring, and financings.
- Owner of a luxury resort and golf club located in Silicon Valley in various matters including hotel management agreements, property tax appeals, open space easements, vineyard leases, and professional golf tournaments.
- Venture capital sponsor in a $150M secured line of credit from Credit Suisse.
- Family business in internal restructuring and acquisition, disposition, financing and leasing of over $100M in commercial real estate assets located in Southern California.
- JD, University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 1986, cum laude, Order of the Coif
- BA, University of California, Santa Barbara, 1983, with high honors
- State Bar of California