Ken Neale has over 30 years of experience in a broad range of real estate transactions including commercial leasing, ground leasing, real property acquisitions and dispositions, build-to-suits, joint ventures, construction issues, real property secured financing, environmental and bankruptcy issues concerning real estate, agricultural transactions, and real estate workouts and restructurings. He also provides a wide range of real estate and other legal services and advice to private clients regarding investments and family office matters. Mr. Neale represents developers, investors, landlords and tenants, public and private companies, high net worth individuals and family businesses.
- Developer of 185,000 square foot Class A office and retail development in downtown Burlingame, California, with respect to acquisition, construction financing, joint venture, and retail and office leasing.
- Private owner of a luxury resort and golf club located in Silicon Valley in various matters including property tax appeals, open space easements, winery leases and professional golf tournaments.
- The Wine Group LLC in sale of 1,200 acre vineyard property in Santa Barbara County and acquisition of vineyard properties throughout California.
- Mizrahi Bank in real estate and tech lending transactions.
- Sephora in lease of 286,000 square feet of office space in San Francisco.
- Private equity company in lease of over 200,000 square feet of office space in Austin, Texas.
- Fortune 500 company in sale of Superfund site located in Silicon Valley including R&D buildings and undeveloped land.
- JD, cum laude, Order of the Coif, University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 1986
- BA, with high honors, University of California, Santa Barbara, 1983