Madelyn Nicolini practices in all areas of corporate restructuring, bankruptcy and insolvency-related matters and has represented secured and unsecured creditors in large bankruptcies across a range of industries.
Ms. Nicolini received her JD from Hofstra University School of Law, where she served as the managing editor of articles for the Hofstra Law Review. During law school, she served as an intern for the Honorable Louis A. Scarcella of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of New York.
- Ad hoc group of minority creditors in connection with LATAM Airlines’ Chapter 11 cases filed in the Southern District of New York.
- Bondholder steering committees, prepetition indenture trustees, and debtor-in-possession lenders and agents to CarbonLITE, which is on the forefront of processing post-consumer rPET and producing high-quality rPET and PET beverage and food packaging products, in connection with its Chapter 11 proceedings in the District of Delaware.
- Kyrgyz Republic in connection with Chapter 11 case of Kumtor Gold in the Southern District of New York.
- Largest investors and creditors in the Zetta Jet bankruptcy case in the Central District of California.
- J.D., Hofstra University School of Law, 2020, magna cum laude
- B.S., History, State University of New York at Oneonta, 2016, summa cum laude
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York